Power flushing central heating systems is a very important part of ensuring our clients heating continues to work effectively.
Unless radiators are well maintained, there are a variety of issues that can occur with them, eventually leading to a reduction in their efficiency and heat-output, or worse. Such issues include:
- Dirty black or brown water present when bleeding radiators.
- Radiators slow to heat up due to blockage.
- Radiators cold all over due to blocked valves and pipes.
- Radiators cold at the bottom due to black sludge build up.
- Little or no hot water due to blocked pipes and heat exchangers.
- Boiler cutting out and no circulation due to blocked pump.
- Radiators cold at top and need bleeding due to gases, a bi product of rusting.
- Having to bleed radiators regularly.
- Pin holed leaking radiators.
- Irritating boiler noise from sludge or lime scale build up – a warning sign of imminent costly problems.
If you recognise any of the above, then your heating system may be in need of a chemical power flush.