Gas certificates are an important aspect of our job to ensure our client knows they have the relevant Gas Safe certification to prove that their boiler is in the best possible working order. At Assured Heating Essex we provide boiler safety certificates for all new installations and existing installations.
Gas safety certificates
The testing process
A Safety Certificate, Boiler Certificate, CP12 certificate, Landlord Gas Safety Certificate, Landlord Gas Safety Inspection or Landlord Gas Safety Check as it’s sometimes known, will typically include the following:
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressures, if test points are available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturer guidelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation
Why choose us?
At Assured Heating Essex, we use the latest instruments to accurately measure boiler output and check that the appliance is burning efficiently and safely. If your condensing gas boiler is still within warranty, you will need to have the appliance checked on a yearly basis. Safety checks performed upon a new type condensing boiler are relatively simple, but essential. We then provide you with a gas safety certificate, which you can use to prove the validity of our work.
Our records and documents are completed in PDF format, so once the gas certificate has been completed it can be emailed to you directly. Our online system also allows us to store and locate individual certificates by postcode, so gone are the days of trying to locate a screwed up, scribbled upon certificate. We’ll even be happy to help you set up a ‘boiler documents’ file on your desktop computer, which can be updated annually. Depending on your preference, we can also set up a yearly reminder that the safety check is due